Sunday, January 19, 2020

Last Year's addition


My son and daughter-in-law had another baby September 2019.  Mr. J2 was almost  10 lbs.  This is him at just under a month.



Here he is at 3 months



The older siblings.  Ms. E who is three.  Mr. J Who is two and Lil Ms. M who is just over one years old.





Ms. E wore her Christmas dress five days in a row because she likes the way the skirt twirls.




So yes I have four grands and yes they are stair steps.  Pretty much a year apart.  I thought I would introduce them to you since I have plans to make them projects other than hats this year.


My Craft World

I don't have much to report this week in terms of crafting.  I've been working on a few Wips but nothing significant really.  Next week I should have something to show.




4 comments:

Jo said...

Awww, such lovely grandchildren you have, and they all look so alike. I think it's lovely them being so close in age, they'll all be playmates.

Leftycrafter said...

Your Grandchildren are beautiful.

Hand Knitted Things said...

Congratulations! How wonderful are your grandchildren! I'm a grandma for the first time late last year. My granddaughter is just at the same stage as your lovely little grandson in the first picture. xx

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

And getting it running is as simple as 1..2..3!

This is how it works...

STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

Do you want to start making money?

Click here to make money with the system