Monday, August 19, 2019

Mr. Phillip

This is from the pattern Phillip and Mr. Grumm.  I don't make stuffed toys but after Mr. Phillip here I'm sure I'll be making more.  If I ever make this one again I would change a few things in the pattern.  The arms are sewn into the back.  I would change that so the arms are coming from the inside of Phillip.  I'm still debating with myself over the mouth.  If I change it I will make sure and post his new mouth.

Mr. Phil was done on US 1s.  The body is out of Wollmeise Merino Superwash in the colorway is Orient. The ears and feet are done in Patina Kroy FX in the colorway Clover Colors.







Adding the mouth was a little tedious


Talk to you soon !


5 comments:

Dee said...

I think I'm in ♥ with Mr. Phillip!

Leftycrafter said...

So cute

Jo said...

Awww, he's so cute. I tend not to make toys, they're far too fiddly for me.

autumngeisha said...

Mr. Phil is adorable! I love his facial expression. There’s something so satisfying about making toys despite all the finishing work that goes into them. I like Susan B. Anderson’s toy patterns because they are mostly seamless.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

I've been meaning to try SusaB. Anderson's patterns.