Saturday, September 7, 2019

This Weekend


I plan on doing a lot of front porch knitting.  This is another holiday gift.


I couldn't resist this Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Blend. If you like working with cotton you'll love this yarn. I must have stood in the aisle for 10 minutes trying to figure out which color I was going to purchase.  The colorway is Flower Garden which is a nice name but it's more like a tutti fruity.   




The plan is to make the Weekender out of this yarn.  I started the bottom ribbing for my sweater  and I'm loving the way it knits.  Lion Brand has this yarn in the dk 3 category but it's closer to a #4 worsted.





I ordered this skein of Opal in white just for trimmings and smaller projects.  This would be perfect for making crocheted snowflakes.  A girl can dream can't she ?


Have a good one !




3 comments:

Jo said...

That's such a pretty colour. I'm quite indecisive when it comes to choosing colourways, so many pretty shades and such a large choice.

Dee said...

Wishing YOU a happy weekend too. Hope you are getting the lovely weather we are having.

kathy b said...

I love your new header. I have trouble when there are too many color choices for me~ More than 4 and I'm stuck deciding!