Wednesday, August 14, 2019

More Blue for Me !

This blue is about the same shade as the shawl I just completed but that is okay.  It's a happy blue that puts me in a mellow mood.  I purchased the yarn from Fox and Feather Yarn Company. I initially ordered one skein without a clue of what to make but the artist sent both skeins because they were the last two. The pattern is the Old Shale Scarf (everyone has made but me) which had been in my queue for at least a decade (no kidding).  This is a dk so my scarf will be wider than normal.  I'm liking the project so far and a four row repeat you can't go wrong.





Enjoy Your Week !



4 comments:

Dee said...

Such pretty skeins!!! And score to get an extra one!!!

kathy b said...

OH blue is my favorite color. Any shade, any touch of blue, and i love it

Jo said...

How lovely for the dyer to send an extra skein, what a wonderful surprise that must have been. I love the pattern you're knitting, it's going to be beautiful when finished.

autumngeisha said...

Such a pretty shade of blue....looks like waves when knitted up in the Old Shale pattern.