Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Startitis

Why do we become afflicted with startitis ? It feels so good starting all those projects with the needles burning into the yarn like fire.  Zoommmm !  You think you're getting somewhere then poof !  The desire for that project is gone as quick as it came then It's onto the next beginning...


A Creature




April socks



The yoke to a sweater



There are even more projects...


Gardening News

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to pick up two Foxgloves at Walmart.  Never grown them but I've always been in awe of these exotic looking plants.  They grow to five feet plus !  Like delpheniams and hollyhock they are biannual bloomers though.  The prettiest plants are.


Clematis !  I'm not sure which one this is so I'll have to research a bit more.

So pretty.


Have a great week !




3 comments:

Dee said...

I wish finish-itis was as common.

I love Foxglove. My grandfather grew it.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Finish-it is. Lol

karen said...

Your garden looks so pretty! I could easily cast something new on but then my other stuff would never get knitted. It's a slippery slope for me, I try to only have four projects at most on the needles.