Friday, March 22, 2019

FO Friday

Another month another pair of socks. Is it me or doesn't the year seem to be moving fast ?  In less than 10 days April will be upon us.

My March Socks

A wild colorway coupled with a vanilla sock always makes sense.

 

The yarn is Studio Samples fingering. I'm gushing over the fact that I paid $1.00 for it !  I didn't use a pattern.  These were done on US 2s.

Question of the day.  What makes sock knitting so addictive ?  I can't figure it out but yes, I am addicted.  I'm making socks even when I don't want to !

Enjoy Your Weekend !


4 comments:

karen said...

lovely finish!!!

Dee said...

I think socks are addictive for 3 reasons:

1. They are very useful.

2. They don't take very long to make, relatively.

3. In the world of knitting, they are a pretty inexpensive project since you usually only need one skein.

I know I sure like making them.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

I agree with everything you've said. ☺

karen said...

I wish I could get something finished like you! I need more time in my life :) Lovely finish!