I am very pleased with the way the shawl is coming out. The Multnomah is an easy-peasy.
My baktus will be ready soon to be photographed. The skies have been over cast here for more than a week. I would like to take a photo in a little sunshine.
I plan on doing another contest soon for my followers so if you are not presently a follower, please join. The prizes awarded will be specific to each winner. So, if you please;
- Name three of your favorite type of projects.
- What are three colors you like/love.
- What three fibres are your favorites.
- Name three of your favorite yarns you've worked with.
- What three yarns do you desire to work with.
- Would you say you are mostly a lace, fingering, dk, aran, worsted, bulky or super bulky knitter/crocheter.
- Are you more of a shawl, sock, mitten, hat or scarf knitter.
- Are you a knitter that prefers fibres with no acrylics.
- Which brand, yarn or fibre would you NEVER work with again
- What are three patterns you want to knit but have not purchased.
- What knitting/craft book do you desire but will probably never purchase.
You are not obligated to answer all of these questions in your comment.
Everyone, have a wonderful weekend !