Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Per Your Suggestions...

I just want to thank everyone for emailing and sending pattern information on which hat they thought would go with the Child's Nordic Mitts that I recently completed. I loved every pattern suggested but decided that Alicia at Frosty Knits hat would go perfectly with the mittens. Alicia sent me Madison's Hat by Wendi Dunlap. It's a quick, easy-as-pie pattern and a joy to make.

Thank you Alicia !





Here are a few more hats I made recently for family up north (Michigan).





This hat (Jesse's Christmas Hat) was knitted for my Mom.








This Utopia is for my Son.








and this 4x4 ribbed (no pattern) is for my Aunt Virginia

8 comments:

Alicia said...

Aww that is simply beautiful, they go so so well together... Thanks for mentioning me in your post you are to kind.

Camille said...

I am not brave enough or ready to try out your mitten pattern yet. If the hat really as easy as you say, I may go for it. All of the hats are nice.

cici said...

That turned out great!What a good match♥

Gale Bulkley said...

What a sweet little hat! She's going to be thrilled to wear them. Oh so girlie.

Judy said...

Ah-dorable!! This set makes me smile because the color is so playful and the stitch pattern is great. Still working on the shawl lace border....it's so tedious!!

digitam said...

oh, so cute! I love them together.

hakucho said...

Very nice FO's. The hot pink hat and mittens set is perfectly matched. I'm with you...unless to write out specific washing and drying instructions it's much safer to gift items made with acrylic.

happy knitting :)

Torhild Reidardatter said...

I agree with the rest- you made a perfect choice .