Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Special Thank You post...

Okay, I'm one of those people that will thank you for giving me a thanking me. This may sound silly but we have all run into situations where we are not appreciated for doing a nice thing for another. So when I get a thank you, I really appreciate it, if that makes sense !!!



So here is a special post for those of you that sent me emails and ravelry notes (you know who you are) thanking me for the Kreative Blogger nomination. Also, here are a couple of appreciative posts.



Happy knitting everyone.

5 comments:

Eryka Jackson said...

Thank you for being an inspiration to all of us who are still relatively young in the craft. I am finally working cables and i dont think I could have gotten their without your inspiration!

Camille said...

It's nice to appreciate and to be appreciated.

quanton said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Kaylee

http://grillsblog.com

Ice Princess said...

Carolyn you are an absolutely lovely lady. You have once again manage to make my very chocolate cheeks blush. :O)

Your blog inspires me and keeps me moving forward I too only ventured into cables because of you. thank you!!!

Alicia

Beate said...

AAAh you know what? this appreciation could not have come on a better day. I have had the toughest week ( almost) ever and coming in here to your place just gives me tears in my eyes. Thank you dearest. I feel much better now.I am off to Norway now in a couple of hours and I will enjoy every moment of it.Enjoy yours .