Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Productive Sunday is a Good Sign...


I had a very good and productive weekend. I spoke to two of my much-missed friends in Michigan. I should be traveling there sometime in January/February. I Can't wait to get back to my real home. My best friend Neil and I have already picked out which restaurants we'll eat at and which bookstores to haunt.
Saturday and Sunday I accomplished a lot on my sweater. It is a men's 3X and I mean it's been a lot of knitting. The yarn came out of the stash I bought earlier this year and is one I am not familiar with. It is a demin blue with small flecks of raspberry. I suspect it's a wool/acrylic blend. In any case, it feels pretty good between the fingers. As you can see, it's a simple cable pattern.


1 comment:

Veronica said...

Hey Carolyn, Just wanted to say hi. The blog looks great. Talk to you soon.