Saturday, May 9, 2020

A Bit of Happiness


I must say Son and Daughter-in-law are giving my little Grands a lovely life.  Since the birth of my first grand in 2016 I've been sent photos, updates and videos sometimes daily and for sure weekly.  Though they live across the United States they have brought great joy to me.  I adore them.  My Son works a lot of hours but as soon as he gets home he is reading to them.  Most mornings before he wakes the Grands spend time on the sofa going through their favorite books.  So cute !  It's like a book club for toddlers.

These babies will be turning 1, 2, 3 and 4 this year

Their home has acreage so my Grands love all nature.  There are horse farms down the road.






The Daughter-in-law says she may start them with gardening this year.  So cute when kiddies garden.

These flowers were from my Son and Daughter-in-law when I was in hospital.  When I left I donated them.



Enjoy Your Weekend Everyone !






3 comments:

Jo said...

I think it's lovely when siblings are so close in age, they're able to be friends as well as brothers and sisters. I'm sorry to hear you've been in hospital, I hope you're on the mend now.

Leftycrafter said...

So glad to hear you are home now. Your grands are so cute. Love all the curls they have. Their parents sound so wonderful. Truly involved in the children's lives. The flowers were gorgeous and how kind of you to donate them. You have a loving heart.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

My daughter-in-law got a kick out of this post.