Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Back to our nation...


Georgia was number #2 with Covid illnesses and possible deaths in the U.S.A but now since Governed Kemp lifted the quarantine order other states are now following with opening back up.  Tough times for those whose livelihood are small businesses.  Georgia had so many successful businesses that are being destroyed and all things are faltering for them.  Over the last week CNN was doing reports on various salons, spas, hair salons and restaurants questioning the safety precautions set for the guests coming in.  Nothing they said was good enough for me and unfortunately the days of dining out, going to get the hair and nails done going to spa are all luxuries at this point.  For us these things are not essentials but for the businesses it is their bread and butter.  This makes me so sad because no matter what people will begin to have their cars repossessed and their homes foreclosed upon.  I have been seeing solicitations by Bankruptcy attorneys telling people to use their stimulus checks to file bankruptcy.  I have thoughts on this of course but times are crazy and even though my family and I are fine I must get too upset about the financial destruction of others.  Heartbreaking.


I am still in hospital but should be leaving within days.  This hospital is wonderful in all ways.  All levels of professionals have been giving excellent care and service.  I've decided.  This will be my main hospital.


Given to me by the staff here.  Things that I love.

I brought a project with me but didn't get to start on it until Sunday.  I have the entire cuff done.  Yea !  We'll see how far I can get in a few days.  I'll keep ya' posted.



Enjoy Your Week !


3 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

Well darn it. I thought you would be home by now. Although it sounds like you are getting excellent care. This Friday Arizona will find out what the governor decides as to whether to open up things or continue with the closures. We too, have had many small businesses go under and it is so sad to see it happen. All I know is, I am glad I don't have to make the decisions. No matter what happens, there will always be unhappy people with the choices made. Hopefully your next post will be from home.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Thank You Lefty !

Chris said...

I, too, hoped you'd be home by now. And I forgot to say last time that I love the picture you have at the top of your blog. It's beautiful and perfectly done! Get well soon!