Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Plans and Improvements II


March is here already !  2020 is flying by.

I haven't posted anything in the past couple of weeks due to my being under the weather.  I didn't have a cough nor was I sneezing but I had plenty of body aches, an occasional headache and a slight fever three times.  This went on for about six days then those symptoms were over all at once.  I am in recuperation mode now which means I am exhausted.  Rest is key at this point.  I visited my favorite blogs a few times but couldn't keep up and comment.  I'm feeling better now so I will work on catching up.  I wasn't able to get a lot of knitting done and what I worked on was fairly simple.  I'm so happy to be feeling better.



I plan to make more gloves and to improve my glove making

Mittens are cute but I absolutely love gloves.  Every year I plan to make myself a pair but that plan is always set aside.  Well, not this year.  I shall have gloves !  I did not use a pattern so these will be very basic.  They're looking pretty ugly right now but I know I'm going to love them.



Future knitting

I had the beginning of a sweater and a couple of shawls as WIPs but couldn't concentrate on the stitch work so I ended up starting the gloves since which are pretty much a mindless knit.  After I complete them I'll go back to my WIPs.  Talk about life getting in the way.  That short period of being ill threw me off but I'm all better now.  Back to my agenda.



Talk to you soon.  Enjoy the rest of your week !





2 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

So glad your ickies went away. I have never made gloves, only mittens. The fingers scare me. Yours look amazing. Nice thing about WIPs.....they are always there. Or maybe for some, that's the problem with them. Guess that depends if you're a glass half full or half empty type of person. Rest up and you will be back to 💯% in no time.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Thank you Leftycrafter !