Monday, February 3, 2020

Finally February ! - Short Post


I don't have much to show in the way of projects for January but I did get a lot of knitting done.  I worked on large sweater pieces, the bulk of a shawl which was all garter, a bit of cable on socks and a few other things.  I hope I can have some of those posted this month.  



FOs

These baby socks took just over a day to make.  I could have had them done in a day but my regular life for in the way.  The socks are for my newest grandson.






These are for the very sweet receptionist in my doctor's office.  The yarn is Lion Brand's Sockease in the colorway Toffee.  They were done on US 2s.




Have a Great Week !

2 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

That receptionist must be super sweet to warrant knit socks. The baby socks are so sweet. Let me know if they stay on. They look like they might because of the ribbed cuff. You have quite a few projects on the needles. I am sure most of those will be completed this month.

Jo said...

Such cute little baby socks, they'll keep baby's feet lovely and snug. I love the yarn you've used for the receptionist's socks, she's going to be thrilled with them.