Friday, December 13, 2019

FOs ~ Little Things


Happy Friday Everyone !

Are you still working on holiday gifts also ?  I have one gift to finish up and two to begin and finish.  Luckily they are small projects because there are less than two weeks to have them complete and these days I'm knitting about 3-4 hours a day.  That may not sound like a lot of time to knit but for me it is.  Yes.  The pressure is on !

In the mean time I have completed a few small in-between projects.  If I'm not mistaken this is the very first hat ornament for me.  It took less than a half hour and I didn't need a pattern.  Easy peasy !




These dish cloths were fun to knit.  They are the Brick Stitch washcloth pattern.  All of these projects were scrap yarn stash busters.


I have not measured the doctor's cable scarf yet but it looks almost half finished.  It should be 60 or 70 inches long if I remember.  



Talk to you soon !


Enjoy Your Weekend !


No comments: