Sunday, July 14, 2019

Sooner or Later

I made a choice to begin my holiday projects sooner this year rather than starting in October or even worse November.   I have a few hats to make for my baby cousins (my first cousin's children).  Hats easily get me into the holiday making spirit.   This first hat is the Boardwalk pattern by Elizabeth Pedersen.  It's an easy peasy quick pattern to work done on US 8s with Lion Brand Wool-Ease yarn so they can wash and dry it




Like Crazy

I began this shawl a few days ago and not once have I put it down to work on another Wip or even to read a chapter from my book.  The shawl I chose to make is the Steampunk River shawl by Ann Alger.  I will admit that I was inspired by Dee's eyelet shawl that she's been working on.  I love eyelets !


It's a simple shawl but I have not been this excited about a project in a while.







3 comments:

kathy b said...

oh Boy. I m not sure , but I think I better start thinking about holiday gift knitting,, Nowyou've done it

Dee said...

It's GOOD to be excited about a new project. Yours looks like it is going to be gorgeous!

Jo said...

It's always good to start on things early. It looks like you'll have that shawl finished in no time.