Friday, May 31, 2019

FO Friday

My Honey Cowl

Such an easy pattern.  Such a lovely stitch. The yarn is Cherry Tree Hill Silk and Merino which was heaven to work with. The colorway is Spring Frost done on US 8s.






WIP
A quick pair of slippers for my chilly feet



A Funny
I had a special Project in mind for this particular striped yarn.  Okay I found it from a fellow Raveler.  Looks like I'll have to find another project though because the Raveler never mentioned that the dye lots we're all different.  Even worse I never asked. �



No gardening news today but enjoy Your weekend !


4 comments:

Dee said...

I'm thinking with yarn that crazy colored, the dye lot might not matter so much.

Happy knitting!

autumngeisha said...

Your honey cowl is gorgeous! Love the colors. I have had the pattern in my queue for quite a while now. Would make a wonderful gift knit. Also wonder how the stitch pattern would look in a bulkier yarn. The stripey yarn is so fun! Maybe you can alternate the skeins & knit micro stripes?

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Thank You. I think the stitch would be fabulous in a bulky. Wow ! Hadn't thought of it before.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.