Monday, March 26, 2012

My Little Illusion

Hello Again !

As you can see, I was able to download photos onto Blogger today ! Wonders never cease !

This was a really fun, easy and mindless pattern that I've named as My Little Illusion. It's actually the Prism Wrap by Stix and Cones. Yes ! I love the pattern, yes it's a quick knit, yes I would make it again !



Pattern: Prism Wrap (Rav link)


Yarn: GarnStudio Drops Delight- #11 Parti approximately 218 yards were used

2nd Yarn: Wollmeise 100% Merino Superwash - in Natur approximately 219 yards were used

Needles: US6

Positives: Quick and Easy and it's a free pattern

Negatives: No Negatives


I would love to make another one but waaaaay bigger. This is a shawlette.


Enjoy your day !

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Lovely shawl and great pastel colors.

hakucho said...

Very pretty! I love anything made with garter stitch...one of my favorite stitch patterns :)

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Thanks all !