Friday, June 24, 2011

Que Pasa ?

Well hello to everyone and thank you for all of the emails, letters, cards and gifts ! You touched my heart and I really appreciate all gestures.


About a month ago I began to wonder whether I would ever make it back to my little blog world. So much has happened in the past few months.


When I left I had just moved and was beginning to unpack. I still have about ten boxes to go and am waiting for my new living room furniture to arrive.


A week or so after I posted photos of my Hitchhiker I became ill and went into the hospital. I was in for almost two weeks, came home, then got ill again and went back in for another 15 days. Whew ! Talk about nerve wrecking !


All is well though. I'm okay, fine, all is good ! The whole moving thing coupled with the hospital stay has me feeling a bit lost and wacky. It may take a post or two or three to find my blog voice again.


A good thing; I did knit while in hospital. Not a whole lot but enough to make me feel as though I'd accomplished something.


I don't have any photos at the moment except this one of my new haircut. Yup, I got it all chopped off.



I probably should have taken the photo before my nap. Oh well.

9 comments:

JelliDonut said...

Dang! I hope things continue in an upward trend. You have been through the wringer! LOVE the new haircut.

Jen said...

I'm glad you're back and that you're okay. All that stuff going on must have been challenging. At least you came through with a sharp 'do!

Sinéad said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear you're getting better, but sorry to hear that you were so ill. On top of the stress of moving, that can't have been nice.
Your haircut is fab by the way. I'd love to get mine cut that short, but somehow I always lose my nerve!

Camille said...

I'm happy to hear you are getting back to normal. Take it slow.

SusanB-knits said...

Glad to hear things are better and on the mend. It is tough to move and then get sick at the same time!
I love your new haircut!

Sheila said...

So sorry to hear you were ill and glad to know you are feeling better now.... Ok you make we wanna a short do... Love it.

Amybel said...

I had no idea you were having such troubles. I sure hope you are taking it easy until you are sure you are good to go! And isn't it funny how short hair takes more time than long hair? But it looks great even post-nap!

Torhild said...

so happy to "see" you again. Nice hair `do. Did not know you where having such troubles, but happy to hear your coming back strong. Please listen to your body and take it slow. We all need a break from blogworld once in a while and you will come back when you get the urge to do so.
Knitting is a blessing- knitting through troubled times. hugs

hakucho said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick, but glad you are better now! Don't worry about the blog...you'll be back when you are ready I'm sure! Take good care of yourself :) Glad to hear you manage to work in some knitting...I know it always make me feel better! Happy Knitting :)