Sunday, May 3, 2009

For me ? Another award !?!

Wow, I've been awarded another award ! This is the Awe-Summmm Award and it comes from Karen. I've been enjoying her blog now for a while and I say to Karen, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!!



One of the things I have to do with receipt of this award is to name what I think are seven awesome things about myself. Lets see...

1. I am very patient with most situations/most people.

2. I am an awesome cook (that's what they tell me).

3. I have a generous heart.

4. I give solid advice (I've been told).

5. I'm in a constant 'learning' mode.

6. I'm very dependable.

7. I can pull a positive out of most situations.

and that's all she wrote. Thanks again Karen.

9 comments:

Tea said...

Hi there! Your blog is very cool. I've read some of your recent posts and declared you a genius. So there. Love those Norwegian Mittens.

Knitnut,Karen said...

I love the 7 awesome things you posted!

Sheila said...

Congratulations!!!

Camille said...

Such a nice addition to your collection ! Congrats !

Cat said...

All of your awards are well deserved !

Beate said...

congrats . I am sure its all deserved.

stitching under oaks said...

yeah for you! I've enjoyed your blog too! Cograts.

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Congratulations on your award!

Eryka Jackson said...

well deserved!