Monday, April 14, 2008

Challenge

For the first three people that reply to this post, and who re-post this challenge: you win!!! For your prize, I will send you a gift.It might be something I’ve made, or something cool from my hidden stash of fabulousity. It might be a mix CD, or a rubber duck, or a book I think you might enjoy. A love letter, a useful object, or something else that is awesome or maybe just taking up room in my house. Whatever it is, I promise I will get it to you in 365 days of your posted comment or less, and I will need your snail mail.The only thing you need to do to receive your gift is PARTICIPATE. Be one of the first three journalers to reply to this, (make sure I can contact you via e-mail) and post this very same thing in your journal, and YOU are the lucky giftee. Just ‘cuz.

BAJANKNIT TELLS ALL: CHALLENGE#links

3 comments:

Camille said...

Count me in.

Bufanditas said...

What a great idea.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Hey, it's Carolyn,
the winners for this challenge are Camille, Bufanditas and Knitting Sutra.
Thanks