Saturday, December 22, 2007

So far, so good...




All I've done is talk about my blue cable sweater and never showed you a picture of the design. As I said in my earlier post, it's a basic v-neck. Here is a drawing I doodled at work. You can laugh at my doodle if you want. I'm just happy to say that most of my stitching is done !
While out shopping, I was fortunate enough to see this tie which I knew would match. It isn't a great tie or anything but the blues are exactly alike. This relative wears a lot of sweaters with jeans but also will put a tie on with his button up or v-neck sweaters.
Do click on the photo of the sleeve, it looks really nice close up. Also, click on the photo with the tie to see how really the blues match.

1 comment:

Camille said...

You have done a lot of work here. It looks great.