Saturday, June 20, 2020

Plans

Some crafting has been going on around here but not a lot.  I've been coloring and working on my Afghan and these socks.  These are house socks made from worsted yarn on size US 4s.  I didn't bother to block them because I wore them right away.  I have yarn already for another pair.



Plans 

This weekend I plan on taking a serious look at my WIPs as well as potential new projects.  


Emails and Messages

A few posts ago I touched on the confusion and unrest that's going on in the world.  Well, somehow that post offended a few people.  Comments were made that they were not going to follow My blog any longer because a craft blog was not the place to talk about anything other than crafts.  This cracked me up.  Another person stopped commenting and following me altogether.  Ohhkay.  I find all of this to be very sad and not commenting on my blog, not following my blog is not a punishment to me but really ladies, take a look at yourself.  

Oh well.  On with life.

My concentration has been off in terms of plans and crafting.  I wish I could turn away from it but if course I can't pretend that the world is not in a state of unrest.  

A Great Weekend to You All.










1 comment:

Leftycrafter said...

Seems people have nothing better to do than tell bloggers what they should wrote (or not write about) on THEIR blog. I too, have been berated for saying certain things on my blog. The stay home orders have made people really grumpy lol.

I like the colors of your socks. Looming at WIPs as new projects is a grand idea.

Have a great weekend.