Sunday, April 19, 2020

To My Surprise...


Since the last week in February I have hardly set foot even on the front porch to avoid Covid.  Wouldn't ya' know that I not only had to leave the house but had to be admitted into the hospital last night. So much for my quarantine plan.  I'm here for a non-covid ailment.  I'm in a non-covid building / area and was told there are only 10 patients on this floor.  I haven't seen one patient only staff.  This place is like a ghost town.  The breakfast was ghastly but my lunch of Masala Chicken, steamed asparagus and mashed potatoes was primo !  I love the professionalism of this place and they have really good coffee.  Everyone seems so happy which makes the stay easier.


I do have a knitting project with me just in case I find myself in the mood.



Enjoy Your Week !

4 comments:

Jo said...

I hope you're home again soon. It's been the same with my dad, we've been trying to shield him from coronavirus as much as we can but he ended up being taken into hospital yesterday too. Luckily, he's back home again now. Get well soon.

Leftycrafter said...

Hopefully, you will be home soon. That is something many of us have thought of. If we need to go to the hospital how safe will we be?

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Thank You all for the Well Wishes !

Chris said...

Oh, so sorry to hear this. Hopefully you are much better and home by now.