Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday Thoughts and Work



Photo by Terry Blas

Nothing much going on these days.  I have been home from the hospital for over a week now recuperating I guess and trying to get use to how my life has changed so suddenly.  I'm wrapping my mind around it all but keeping in mind of who I am.  I am Carolyn the woman who is a strong and positive woman.  I've been fighting battles since I was a girl so I am not unfamiliar with obstacles.  I can do this.  I have to do this... 

I'm the meantime...

My WIP this week is another pair of gloves providing there is enough yarn for fingers otherwise they may be fingerless or those with the chopped off this of fingers.  We shall see.  I said I was not going to make another pair without a pattern but I had an idea you see.  If I make another pair this year I will do an actual pattern.  A couple of posts ago I showed this yarn in color.  It's really pretty and a very bright orange.  This time around I just couldn't get the photo right.  Between the Orange looking a neon and the shadows I decided to post this without color.  I have a goal to complete these by Sunday, Monday,Tuesday...







Is it me or has Blogger gone bonkers ?


I'm only asking because my Blogger page is funny looking with not much details.  It has funny looking symbols that I have not seen before but don't understand.  It's probably only with my blog but ugh anyway.  


Enjoy the rest of your week !





4 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

I like the 'pattern' for the gloves. Whether they have fingers or not, I am sure they will be well loved. I hope your recuperation is going according as planned. You are the second person using blogger that said their blog is being weird. So far mine has not been affected. I know blogger does updates periodically without thinking we will mind. WE DO!

Dee said...

I am sorry to hear you were in the hospital and glad to read that you are now home.

Good luck with the gloves. May the yarn gods be kind and make it so you have enough yarn to finish.

Jo said...

Fingers crossed that you have enough yarn to finish your project. Hope your recuperation goes well.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Thank You all !