Thursday, February 21, 2019

The Picking. The Choosing.

I have decided that 2019 is going to be a wonderful year !  2017 and 18' were a bit rough. Not the roughest I've had in my life but they were definitely out of my control and no one likes that.  Between being hospitalized 4 times and surgeries the goal is to recuperate.  Take it easy, sitting still and relaxing ?  Who me ?  Well I had to. My concentration had not been what it normally was and I could hardly finish a book or complete a craft project.  Now that my health has improved I can get back to being myself  🙄.  I  am thankful for the great health I'd been given before middle age.

Since my reading was close to nil for the past two years I dedicated myself to the "Goodreads 2019 Reading Challenge".  The photos below are books I've recently purchased.  The Morning Show Murders and The President is Missing I had on hold for almost a year within the Georgia Pines Library System which encompasses 275 libraries.  When I put The President is Missing on hold I was #169.  I figured it would take a few months but no even as the new year rolled around I was still holding.  Just recently I purchased them used.   Al Roker's book is just as popular as ever. It's hard to find used but I got it !  At present I'm reading Racketeer by Grisham.  In the meantime I picked up a Ludlam, Ken Follett and an Anita Shreve just in case I need more books added to my list.




This is a great read.  It's going really fast.



Happy Reading All !



2 comments:

karen said...

I'm hoping that 2019 is a hospital free year for you!! And that you meet your reading goals.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Thank You so much.