Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Last FOs for 2018

Wow ! 2019 is upon us already and I'm here to send out positive vibes along with Blessings of Success and Restoration.  Speaking of restoration I'm going to grab a bit of that also seeing as I've been Ill the past year and spent more time in the hospital than I wanted.  Much of 2018 was a blur but two things I definitely know.  I have a 3rd grandchild born in September and I didn't get any knitting in this year.  Hardly any in fact but it's all good because I'm feeling up to it and I have goals ! 😎



This is a hat I made for my newest Grand.  It's the Bibbity Baby Hat by Marianna Mel.  I hope the link is working because it wasn't earlier.   In any case the pattern can be whipped up in a day because it's an easy peasy.  The yarn used was Fantasy by Dark Horse Yarns in the colorway Baby Blue on US 6 needles.



My previous post showed these House socks in the WIP stage.  I didn't use a pattern.  The yarn is Patons Kroy in the colorway Cameo on US 2 needles.





Well back to knitting and again
New Year's Blessings to you all !


No comments: