Thursday, November 27, 2014

Two Scarves ~ FO Friday

These are a few projects I started before my Son's sweater.  I thought I'd post them today.  This first scarf was fun to knit.  The pattern is called Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf by Karen Baumer.  It's a freebie and relatively quick.  I used size US 9 needles and less than a skein of Malabrigo Worsted in the colorway Watergreen. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
This second scarf is the Knitpic Lace Scarf by Elizabeth Watkins done on US 7s with Southwest Trading Company Bamboo in the colorway Lilac.  This scarf was a lot of fun and almost half way through I had remembered all rows of the pattern.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The scarf isn't that wide and I used all 250 yards of the skein so it's pretty long.  Nice for wrapping around the neck or for slipping a knot into to hang at mid-chest length.

I am pleased with both scarves.

Until we speak again, enjoy Your day !

4 comments:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

I'm still working away on my Son's sweater. Almost done. I'm just working on the top of the last sleeve then I have to put on the rolled collar. Piece o' cake.

Lise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lise said...

Love these scarves, I would like to try them, if I ever get done with this SHAWL!!! Great work, love it!!