The project is the Kayleen Pullover from Interweave Knits Summer 2014 issue. You and I can see this is a fairly easy top. It's pretty straightforward but I will admit that it took me over a day to work the hem.
It's one of those hems where you knit straight for some rows then purl a row then knit straight again then fold at the purl row then attach the knit rows together to make a neat little hem.
At first I started knitting the two sides together trusting that all would work out but then there were a few mismatched stitches. I needed another plan to reach perfection.
I took on the tedious task of matching stitch to stitch and pinning them along the way.
Nothing could go wrong with this method except it took all day long and then some.
It took forever but I did it ! I did it ! No one can tell me I don't have patience.
As of last night I was able to knit a few inches over that tedious hem and now I am happy and relieved.
Thank You for allowing me to share this with you. I will keep all informed as the saga continues.
Enjoy Your Day !