Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tuesday Morning (Not The Day) !

Hey there and how has your week been goin ?.  I've had a good week, working like crazy and running errands all week. 


Do you have a Tuesday Morning in your town ?  I don't remember going to them in Michigan but we have them down here in Georgia.  I actually like them better than TJ Maxx.  Well, TJ's has lots of clothes but for homey things you can't beat Tuesday Morning.

Look what I got the other day.  The long Boye needles at a crazy low price.  One set of the needles are larger sizes.  I think 11, 15 and 17 and the smaller set is a four set of  8, 9, 10 and 10.5.  Each set was only $1.99.  Yes !  I said $1.99.  I love that store.




My second wonderful purchase there is this book by the Yarn Harlot.  You know this book and probably have this book.  Knitting Rules.  Now I must confess, unless someone gave me this as a present, unless I found it at resale, I was never going to purchase this book.  Well, Tuesday Morning had it on sale then clearanced down to $1.99.  Yippee !!!



I Love this store !!!


Well, I'm off to work now.  My next post should have actual items that I have knitted.  Imagine that !

4 comments:

caknitter said...

I wish we had a Tuesday Morning in California, at least as far as I know we don't.
Have a great week!

QueenDBW said...

I have obviously been sleeping on Tuesday Morning!!!!

Torhild said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Torhild said...

Sounds like a great store. In NJ, Ridgewood, there was this store faller Happy Tuesday. I loved that store. Always something to bring home : )