Friday, October 29, 2010

A Treasure Trove...

My blog anniversary was two days ago.





What a wise decision for me to have started this blog. It's been a couple of years now and I must say I'm very happy that I expanded my horizons by allowing knitting and non-knitting buddies like you into my world. Thank you for allowing me into yours.

What a richness you and others have brought to me with funny posts, comments, concerns and at times comfort.

I love blogging !!! How about you ?

Soooo, happy blog anniversary/birthday to my blog !

7 comments:

Gale Bulkley said...

Many congratulations Carolyn! I've enjoyed stopping by and hearing from you too.

caknitter said...

Happy Blog Anniversary!!

Torhild Reidardatter said...

gratulere med dagen- happy birthday to your blog( it´s in norwegian)
I love blogging- and have two plus face book

Unknown said...

Happy Blog Anniversary!

Amybel said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing it with us!

N. Maria said...

Happy Blog Anniversary!! I DO love to blog and am working on myself to get back into doing what I love....knitting!
Oooo, a scoop of espresso sounds so wonderful right now!

Sheila said...

How did I miss this post.. Happy Blogiversary Dear and looking forward to many more.