Monday, September 20, 2010

The Dogwood Hat ; A Short Post

I saw this adorable hat on the Rav Patterns page last week and had to make it. I love that even though it's an eyelet pattern, it's simple also. The pattern is straight forward and what I have rated as an easy peasy. I would like to whip out another one or two for holiday gifts. Everyone loves a free pattern so here is the link to the Dogwood Hat by Emily Benson (RAV link).















The Dogwood Hat by Emily Benson
Yarn: Nashua Creative Focus in Carolina Blue
Size 7 Needles



This was actually going to be a photo heavy and long worded post but I could not get a lot of my photos to rotate as you can see with the top photo. I was going to talk about resale shopping and the weather and a few other things. Oh well, perhaps next time.

9 comments:

Gale Bulkley said...

The hat is adorable.

hakucho said...

That is a very cute hat! Looks very soft, too :)

happy knitting :)

Joansie said...

Great hat! I love the colorway.

Sheila said...

Such a pretty hat and love the lace detail.

Torhild Reidardatter said...

It IS i beautiful hat.

ImplausibleYarn said...

Oh beautiful hat and its a great color, its going to be cheerful when the snow starts to fall. I'm really not looking forward to snow falling yet. Silly snow.

kshotz said...

oooh, that is pretty!! Is Carolina Blue almost a periwinkle? I wish I didn't live quite this far north because dogwoods are such lovely trees with pretty flowers.

Another great hat!!

cici said...

You're right, it's adorable. I love the color and yarn. Hats are a great quick project♥

Anonymous said...

BEst coffee http://theworldbestcoffee.com