Here are two different yarns pulled from my stash. Though they are just slightly off colored from each other; they are totally different yarns.
Is it me or do you also think they look alike? Just alike. The feel is only off a bit too.
Well, I pulled one out of my stash thinking it was the other and as I was completing one half of my project I realized that I was knitting with the wrong yarn.
Here's the Contest Part:
- Can you name one of the yarns?
- Can you name both yarns?
- Can you name one of the yarn producers?
- Can you name both of the producers?
- Can you name what one of the yarns is made of?
- Can you name what both yarns are made of?
- Can you list the main complaint about one of the yarns?
- Can you list the main complaint about either yarns?
For the person that answers the most questions; I have a prize to send to you. Yes, it's a knitting-related prize. It's a pretty nice prize I might add.
What's that ? You want a hint ? Okay, here's your hint.
- Neither of these yarns would fit in the 'Yarn Snob' category
(I probably lost half my audience with that).
Oh and something else. I have temporarily deleted one of these out of my 'Stash' on Ravelry. The other yarn was never listed.
Oops, there goes the other half of the audience !
and most important ! I'm ending the contest in seven and a half days. That comes out to around next Friday evening or there abouts !
Good Luck All !