Thursday, December 24, 2009

To All of You...


Christmas already ! My did the year go by quickly. I did pretty well this year as far as gift knitting goes. Because of pattern mishaps; I will have to completely redo two of my gifts over. It's okay though. The gifts were for children so I substituted toys instead. I'll tackle their projects later.
I will be cooking most of the day and staying home tomorrow. Between the day after Christmas and New Years, I'll be back and forth from Athens to Atlanta then to Fayetteville, Georgia. I've got relatives flying and driving down from Michigan.
So to everyone Happy Holidays !

8 comments:

urbanknitrix said...

Happy Holidays!!!

Camille said...

Have a good one yourself and save me a bit of that pumpkin pie !

Sheila said...

Happy Holiday & Happy New Year.

Gale Bulkley said...

Sounds like a good time. Have a great time.

caknitter said...

Happy Holidays to you too! Enjoy your time with family.

Lupie said...

I wish you and your family a great Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Alicia said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

cici said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year♥