Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Only Sixteen More Rows...


That's right, I only have sixteen more rows to complete before I can begin the fair isle portion. I smile every time I think about it ! So here's a photo of my Yoke Pullover so far. As you can see, I've just attached the sleeves and up we go to the yoke. I have really enjoyed this pattern. It left no question marks over my head, I wasn't asking myself;
"What does she mean by that ? Let me reread that. Oh no, what does she mean by that?"
If I didn't have one million and one things qued, I would have another one of these done soon.

13 comments:

Gale Bulkley said...

You sure do have a lot in your queue. So do I for that matter.

Camille said...

Knitting by the speed of light I see.

Alicia said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished pullover!! It will be beautiful as usual!!!

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Joansie said...

Can't wait to see the finished sweater. Bet it will be beautiful!

McVal said...

Wow! Can't wait to see the colors you're going to incorporate. I don't bother writing down my queue. It'll give me the feeling of overwhelmedness...

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the fair isle--I bet it's going to be gorgeous.

Jada said...

It is looking very good!

Torhild said...

Uuuuuh your about to begin the fun part- lucky you.

Anonymous said...

Won't be long now until you have a new sweater for the winter!

Very pretty so far!

Unknown said...

You're working it girl !

Lupie said...

Can't wait to see the fair lsle!

Judy said...

Looking great so far.....can't wait to see the fair isle.