Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Long Time Ago...


Actually, it was only February that I started and completed this Celtic Cable Neckwarmer. I originally knitted this for me but, a coworker (who will not touch cables) liked it so much that I decided to gift her with it.
On my project page, I skill rated this as an ‘easy as pie’ project. This project worked as a quick cable fix for me. I am probably one of the few knitters that is just now getting to this pattern.


The yarn is Lorna's Laces Fisherman's Solid. Needle size 8.

9 comments:

urbanknitrix said...

Beautiful.

Sheila said...

Gorgeous.

At Home Mommy Knits said...

I love it! It is fantastic.

Unknown said...

it is amazing! You truly are gifted with the cable!!

Alicia said...

Simply Beautiful!!! You make it look so effortless.

Knitnut,Karen said...

I've got to try that pattern. Never done cables though, it's beautiful!

Shameka said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Someone in my knitting group gifted it to me, and I feel so special. I know your coworker must be ecstatic.

Lupie said...

I started this pattern months ago and just a few days ago took it off the needles because I needed the needles. You have inspired me to start again.

Mrs Jenny Leggings said...

Rocking cables!!!!